- Brassneck Records is a DIY punk record label and distro based in Cardiff, Wales, UK since 2010. It operates on a not for profit basis and every single penny goes straight back into releasing and distroing new records. Sometimes people ask me questions. Below are some common ones but feel free to drop me a message for anything not covered here.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
At this time all payments need to be made via PayPal. If anyone has a particular reason they do not (want to) use Paypal then please select the Contact option at the bottom right of this page and send me a message. I'll be happy to see what I can do for you.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Will you release my band's record?
The release schedule is pretty busy right now and, as I'm just one guy doing this from a spare room, money is kind of tight. However... I'm always keen to hear new music and discover new bands so if you want to send stuff my way, feel free. I try to respond to all requests even if I have to say no. And I don't always so no so why not give it a shot?
- I run a label, do you want to trade / distro our releases?
I'm always up for trades of Brassneck releases with likeminded labels across the world. Drop me a message and see if we can work something out. As for distro, if it's something I love that fits loosely with what I sell, I'd definitely consider it. Again, drop me a message.
- Can you get me a record by a particular band/label?
Maybe. I generally only sell records I personally enjoy so, just ask me via the Contact option at the bottom right of this page and, if the record is in press and I can get it wholesale, I'll see what I can do and get back to you with an answer asap.
- A record I want is listed as Sold Out, can you get any more of them?
In some cases, yes I can. A lot of the releases for sale at Brassneck are of fairly limited pressings so it is not always possible but feel free to ask and, if I can get any more I will certainly look into it and let you know right away.